Have A Ramble, Rant or Rave you want to Share?

Would you like to share?
A Ramble - It can be anything that moved you to want to ramble on about it. A Rave? Noticed something you just want to Rave to others about? Or a Rant? - Well we know what a Rant is.

Email it to me and let me know how you want it signed. I promise not to disclose any more than you wish.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Elbert Guillory: "Why I Am a Republican" - YouTube

Elbert Guillory: "Why I Am a Republican" - YouTube
“You see, at the heart of liberalism, is the idea that only a great and powerful big Government can be the benefactor of social justice for all Americans. But the left is only concerned with one thing: control. And they disguise this control as charity.” Louisiana State Sen. Elbert Guillory,



This beautifully spoken gentlemen from my home state of LA expresses with grace and dignity why he switched from being a democrat to the Republican Party

No comments: