Have A Ramble, Rant or Rave you want to Share?

Would you like to share?
A Ramble - It can be anything that moved you to want to ramble on about it. A Rave? Noticed something you just want to Rave to others about? Or a Rant? - Well we know what a Rant is.

Email it to me and let me know how you want it signed. I promise not to disclose any more than you wish.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Atlas Shrugged part II - Trailer Rave... and read the book by Ayn Rand



If you didn't see Part I you can view it on NetFlix on demand or you can purchase it at Amazon.






If you have never read the book... It is life changing. It changed mine when I was 23 years old. It was a gift from a person I had just met and never saw again. Some things come to you because it is destined. Perhays this little blog will open a portal to change your life too.

If you have never read Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged. Do so... for everyone's sake. You can make a difference.




No comments: