Have A Ramble, Rant or Rave you want to Share?

Would you like to share?
A Ramble - It can be anything that moved you to want to ramble on about it. A Rave? Noticed something you just want to Rave to others about? Or a Rant? - Well we know what a Rant is.

Email it to me and let me know how you want it signed. I promise not to disclose any more than you wish.

Friday, September 7, 2012

It's a Miracle by Bill Whittle - Rave for Mr. Whittle

This morning I received an email from "Aunt Susan". You know Aunt Susan, I often relay information she has shared with me. I didn't know who Bill Whittle was. My loss, who knows what I have missed but I will be researching more about him. Suffice it to say, his message in this video tells me all I need to know to know I want to know more! I can't recommend this video enough. Thanks Aunt Susan and Thanks Bill Whittle.

No comments: