Have A Ramble, Rant or Rave you want to Share?

Would you like to share?
A Ramble - It can be anything that moved you to want to ramble on about it. A Rave? Noticed something you just want to Rave to others about? Or a Rant? - Well we know what a Rant is.

Email it to me and let me know how you want it signed. I promise not to disclose any more than you wish.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Constitution 101: The Meaning and History of the U.S. Constitution - Hillsdale College. Rave

Constitution 101: The Meaning and History of the U.S. Constitution - Hillsdale College

No student loans involved. I just signed up for this course. We always think we know more about something than we actually do. In these times of attacks from within the Whitehouse against our Constitution I thought it would be a good idea to educate myself more fully.  This Free course is an excellent way for us to arm ourselves with knowledge so we can recognize who is and isn't protecting our constitution.

If you decide to take the course let me know. Perhaps we can start a discussion group.

God Bless America

No comments: