There is no question that the Detroit suburbs have become the Muslim capital of America. First they moved in and took over Dearborn and now they seem to be exerting their influence in Farmington.
Located about seventeen miles northwest of Dearborn, Farmington is a community of just over 10,000 people. Founded in 1824 by a New York Quaker named Arthur Power, the city was originally named Quakertown. Two years later, the name was changed to Farmington after Power’s hometown in New York.
After what Farmington Public Schools did, they may want to consider changing the name of the town to Muslimtown.
Apparently, the school district had a vacant school property that was valued at $2 million back in 2008. A Christian church and a Jewish learning center both inquired into the availability to purchase the property and they were both told by the school district that it was not for sale. Then the school district turned right around and sold the vacant property to the Islamic Cultural Association for $1.1 million.