Have A Ramble, Rant or Rave you want to Share?

Would you like to share?
A Ramble - It can be anything that moved you to want to ramble on about it. A Rave? Noticed something you just want to Rave to others about? Or a Rant? - Well we know what a Rant is.

Email it to me and let me know how you want it signed. I promise not to disclose any more than you wish.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Really? This is our President? Obama wants to Swoop around... Serious stuff here.

I think WE The American People deserve a deeper discourse than this. I KNOW we deserve a better President and I swear I will do all I can to see Obama never gets another chance to despoil and discredit our nation again after this election.  Stand up people please and let's try to get our country back on track. Take our Country Back in November. 







http://www.GOP.com -- President Obama just wrapped up another hard-hitting interview where he discussed America's top concerns, like whether our president prefers green or red chiles, his take on "Call Me Maybe," and what superpower he wished he had. It's been over eight weeks since President Obama took a question from the White House Press Corps.

No comments: