Have A Ramble, Rant or Rave you want to Share?

Would you like to share?
A Ramble - It can be anything that moved you to want to ramble on about it. A Rave? Noticed something you just want to Rave to others about? Or a Rant? - Well we know what a Rant is.

Email it to me and let me know how you want it signed. I promise not to disclose any more than you wish.

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Day After the RNC - RAVE - I am inspired and have Hope again.

This morning I feel good.  For the first time in a very very long time I feel like the Republican Party is speaking for ME. Following are some emails from friends and family started by my Aunt Susan.



Romney's Speech
8/31/2012 12:12 AM

WOW, Gov. Romney's speech inspired me...he certainly is not Winston Churchill, but who is! I liked what I heard and trust these men to bring America back to the feeling of "Morning in America."

Love to All,
Susan
Sent from my iPad

RE: Romney's Speech
8/31/2012 12:20 AM


I thought the same Titante... a platform of leading towards creating,
building, developing and producing new products and technology could mean
the best years ever if properly developed and encouraged by government, not
throttled and demonized as 'the enemy'...

THOSE PULLING THE WAGON ARE NOT THE ENEMY OF THOSE RIDING IN THE WAGON!
Mike


RE: Romney's Speech
8/31/2012 2:31 AM

I taped to listen to later but the portion I heard did inspire me. It felt great to look forward to a promising future. It has gotten so depressing lately. I think his comments about actively perusing a domestic energy policy alone could really invigorate our economy. Seems like tons of money sitting under the ground/water waiting for us to come and get it?

Personally, I sure am getting tired of working retail....

Suzanne
Sent from my iPhone


RE: Romney's Speech
8/31/2012 8:00 AM

While he isn't Winston Churchill I was also inspired by Mitt. However; I
have to say, I was thrilled to see so many of the Republican party speakers
that also inspired me and made me clap.

For too many years I think too many RINO's have been what we have
had to support because they were better than the Leftist Liberals.
However, for the first time in many years I felt like we have several coming
through that give me hope. Marco Rubio 2020!


I cheered Nicky Haley. Chris Christie had me nodding my head and Paul Ryan's speech was better than you could hope for in a Vice-President. Ryan is a vice-president that should something happen I
would feel secure having him step forward. That scenario hasn't been true in, well I can't remember in my lifetime a Vice-President that I felt so strongly
is as capable as the President.

 Good God, can you imagine Biden at the Wheel?

As always Condi spoke with a 'set' I wish more male politicians had and that the current president will never have. He has Hubris but that is not the same thing.

Thanks go to Mimi for recording it all so I could watch it with them after work. I am looking forward to spending time watching the speeches I missed.

Go ahead, Make My Day... Vote Romney - Ryan this November.

p.s. I am putting these Emails up on my blog. Don't worry I am removing
people's last names. Anybody else?

Love to all,

Renee

No comments: